About Departer – The German Headhunter:
As an internationally oriented German Human Resource consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses a long-standing expertise in the core markets of Germany, the Middle East, Greater China and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Brisbane, Oldenburg and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies.
Our European client is a global market leader and manufacturer of electronic appliances. It has already over 4000 employees worldwide with international branch offices in over 20 countries.
Currently we are looking for YOU as an experienced and motivated Teamlead Project Management (m/f/d) to join its Chinese subsidiary in South China, which is existing over 2 decades.
You will be leading a small team of project management, managing the performance reviews of all team members and representing the Chinese subsidiary by the customers.
You will be reporting directly to local general management, in a very close cooperation with R&D and Product Management Team of Headquarter in Europe.
You can make an impact on the business through owning the risks and success by pulling in the right resources and providing escalating communications to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage interactions with all project participants and stakeholders to ensure an effective transition of reusable project-related documentation and results into production/operations ownership
- Manage the project team, represents decisions made by the project team related to the project and solution, and communicates internally and externally at all levels
- Develop solid project schedules given resource constraints and critical timelines
- Lead project and interdisciplinary team(s) to assure quality execution of the project plan according to schedule
- Oversee the project manager to complete the monthly project status report
- Collect product requirements and create product target specifications
- Manage project budget estimates, actual cost, and remaining work/cost evaluations, successfully escalating project budget risks to the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Monitor and balance workload of staff in group
- Carry out ad hoc assignments by the General Manager
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor degree in general engineering studies (major in electronics preferred)
- At least 6-12 years working experience in project management, R&D or relative field, among which at least 4-8 years experience in similar products project management field
- PMP Certificate is preferred
- Professional spoken and written English and German, applicants without German skills will NOT be considered
- Willing to relocate/work in China for long-term
- Self-motivated, team oriented and very communicative
Your benefits will include at least:
- A professional, fast-growing and people-oriented working environment
- Open-minded, supportive management team and leadership
- International team scope
- Ownership & Accountability of all ongoing and new projects
- Very attractive remuneration package incl. relocation support (for overseas applicants)
- Other employees awarding programs