As an internationally oriented German HR consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses a long-standing expertise in the core markets of Germany, Greater China, the Middle East, and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Brisbane, and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies.
Guided by German leadership, our client is a consultancy with the highest level of customer-service. As a rapidly expanding enterprise, our client provides opportunities for professional advancement and personal growth as the company's ambitious aspiration is asserting dominance as the preeminent market leader within the GCC region, and beyond. The company is seeking to hire an "Head of International Sales (m/f/d)" who will be responsible for developing and executing a global sales strategy while leading a high-performing international sales team to drive revenue growth. This role will also involve identifying target international markets and fostering key client relationships to expand the company's global presence.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive international sales strategy
- Build and nurture relationships with key customers and partners to drive customer acquisition
- Identify new business opportunities and market trends, proactively leveraging market insights
- Oversee the entire sales cycle, from prospecting and lead generation to negotiation, closing deals, and ensuring successful project implementation
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to align sales strategies with overall business objectives
- Hire, train and mentor international sales teams
- Set clear objectives, KPIs, and expectations for the team by conducting regular performance evaluations and providing constructive feedback
- Stay abreast of industry developments, regulatory changes, and competitive landscape, providing timely updates and guidance to the organization
- Represent the company at international trade shows and conferences to enhance brand visibility
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences: