Our client is an internationally operating events and projects management company providing excellent customer service. The company offers German quality and expertise based on long-standing international project experience.
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting and reporting directly to the General Manager whilst liaising with internal and external key functions at all levels.
About Departer – The German Headhunter:
As an internationally oriented German HR consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses long-standing expertise in the core markets Germany, Middle East and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Sydney and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Function as the first point of contact for General Managers business partners and colleagues in a highly professional manner
- Schedule appointments and handle calendar management for the General Manager
- Treat sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization
- Organize and coordinate travel arrangements for the General Manager
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations etc. to the highest standards and in a timely manner
- Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the Management Team
- Be able to commit to flexible working hours where required in line with international time zone needs
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- University degree in Business Administration, or similar
- Several years of working experience as Executive Assistant supporting C-Level executives in the UAE
- Excellent English and German language skills (spoken and written)
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong organization skills including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Flexible working hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings
- Capability to effectively interact with a high degree of professionalism
- Team-oriented and problem-solving
- Independent working attitude
- Flexible and communicative