Industry Sales Engineer PERI Qatar Doha, Qatar
▪ To execute the company strategy for Industry (oil and gas) and implementation of the plan.
▪ Main point of contact for all scaffolding inquiries in the Qatar market. ▪ To identify and solicit potential customers and projects to secure industrial scaffolding
business. ▪ Develop relationships with key customers and other decision makers. ▪ Analyze market needs and active feedback culture for product improvement &
development. ▪ Develop a new client base and build relationships. ▪ To manage all aspects of the project from pricing to presentation to customers including
close coordination and communication with Design Team/Material Management/Logistics.
▪ Liaise with customers to manage queries and complaints, managing customer debt. ▪ Collaborate closely with the Industry Manager to identify and develop opportunities
within the Industrial market and maintain a realistic Project Pipeline. ▪ Monitoring and measuring of sales performance based on defined KPIs. ▪ Working closely with functional heads/managers (e.g. Sales, Technical, Finance) to
ensure consistent, efficient and working practices in meeting customer expectations.
▪ 5 years of sales experience in Scaffolding business in Industrial Oil & Gas market in Qatar.
▪ Diploma/Degree level Education in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Structural or Construction).
▪ Good market and project knowledge including having a strong network of contacts; and having good sales achievements is a plus.
▪ Sound knowledge of various scaffolding systems, on-site applications and standards. ▪ Being a Certified Scaffolder with CISRS accreditation and knowledge of BS EN12811
and TG 20 standards will be an advantage. ▪ Strong Microsoft Office Literacy. ▪ Fluent in the English language; speaking Arabic would be an advantage. ▪ Strong analytical, strategical and communication skills. ▪ Preferred proven intercultural and social competence in the Middle East. ▪ Strong work ethic, open and reliable. ▪ Trustworthy and honest.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and all related documents by email to: xxx