About Departer – The German Headhunter:
As an internationally oriented German HR consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses a long-standing expertise in the core markets Germany, Greater China, Middle East and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Sydney and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies.
Our client is a leading international developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality valves as well as complementary services linked to the control, isolation, safety and steam trapping of liquid and gaseous media, with a tradition of over 60 years and more than 1000 employees worldwide. In addition to their existing sales partners in over 60 countries, our client has been acting also as a successful player on the South Korean market.
Our client offers a multi-disciplined team at a leading international engineering company, and a KEY ROLE for an experienced, goal-driven Sales Engineer (m/f/d), who is willing to continue sales and engineering education, and to achieve more promising personal and company growth together.
Your duties will include:
- In charge of prospects, quotation, sales and completion of contracts, profitably in the designated territory
- Generate high-quality sales leads and order processing, agree and authorize specifications with clients leading to quotations and tendering to achieve given sales goals
- Understand customer requirements and provide sales and marketing support as well as regular product trainings
- Identify and report on potential new markets, industries, and opportunities within South Korean Market
- Develop and maintain order pipeline using CRM, active reporting on projects progress
- Responsible for ensuring the right equipment arrives in the right place at the right time
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering field
- At least 5 years experience in sales and engineering (valve related industry preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of distribution partners, OEMs and end users
- Strong problem-solving ability, good negotiation and closing skills to drive sales
- Excellent product presentation and project management skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good leadership and team working skills
- Service-orientation to clients
- Fluent English skills are mandatory