About Departer – The German Headhunter:
As an internationally oriented German HR consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses a long-standing expertise in the core markets of Germany, Greater China, the Middle East, and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Sydney, and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies.
Our European client is a successful manufacturer and wholesaler of swimming pools and maintenance equipment. The mid-sized organization with around 300 employees across various locations and its strong international collaborations is serving well-known and large-scale customers across the entire globe. The company relies on its strong product availability and modern supply chain processes.
As Regional Manager, you will have the opportunity to strategically develop our client's business in the UAE from scratch whilst turning the location into the international logistic hub of the entire company.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Strategic and operative management as well development of the entire business throughout the Middle East
- Restructure our client's supply chain process and turn the UAE into the international logistic hub of the company
- Conduct well-planned sales and business development activities
- Form a team of professionals whilst being in charge of the entire recruitment and hiring process as well as employee evolvement and motivation
- Evaluate market fields, customer groups, and distribution networks
- Analyze market potential and development of strategic and operative means for long-lasting market growth path in the region
- Handle and control the yearly budget (sales, costs, investments)
- Build effective long-term relationships combined with a high level of customer satisfaction with key decision-makers and influencers across the Middle Eastern B2B business
- Direct reporting to the General Manager in Europe as well as close collaboration to the key functions in the HQ's supply chain department
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or similar qualification
- Proven track record of B2B sales and business development in the UAE
- Team leading experience within a multicultural business environment
- Professional, hands-on and dynamic management approach
- Knowledge in finance management supply chain processes
- Great communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional German or Arabic language skills would be an added value
- Proactive, self-organized and independent personality with the ability to multi-task
- Strong MS Office skills