About Departer – The German Headhunter:
As an internationally oriented German HR consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses a long-standing expertise in the core markets of Germany, Greater China, the Middle East, and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Sydney, and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies. We specialize in finding the best talent for middle and upper management positions with the focus on German, Swiss and Austrian companies from different industrial scopes, based in the MEAI region.
We expand our team and are therefore looking for an experienced recruiter with an open mindset, cultural understanding, and hands-on mentality. The right candidate stands out by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships combined with strong business savvy and a genuine commitment to providing an unforgettable candidate experience. You will thrive at our company by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency and will support hiring the very best talent from all around the world for international projects in MEAI.
We believe in collaboration and trust, and that growth is based on mutual success. We are a team-oriented company that offers flexible working arrangements in a dynamic and motivating business atmosphere.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Sr. HR Consultants to assess talent needs and provide expertise and guidance around the hiring plan and strategy of our international clients
- Set and manage expectations on the recruiting timeline with Sr. HR Consultants, proactively addressing potential issues and providing solutions
- Use data to assess and measure candidate funnel, recruiting performance, and talent market
- Actively monitor and optimize recruiting processes using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Be an advocate and drive a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy
- Conduct thorough behavioral-based interviews and phone screens to assess technical and commercial candidate skills
- Focus on providing a fantastic candidate experience
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience in an agency and/ or corporate environment in the UAE
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing, assessing, and hiring talent in MEAI
- Proven relationship management experience with international clients
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and written), German language skills are an added value
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A genuine passion for recruiting as a craft and the desire to continuously learn
- Calm, considered approach with exceptional communication skills at all times
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Perform well in an agile, fast-paced environment where priorities change very quickly